The students all survived the rainy day outside – they enjoyed playing some math and letter games in the shelter, and still got out for some beach play and a hike. Proving that if you are well-dressed for it, any day can be a good day outside!
The week ahead at a glance: Nov. 26-30
- Monday: Early Dismissal at 11:30 for Report Card Prep. Today we will begin an art project that will be displayed at the Fort Langley Post Office. Check it out in December!
- Tuesday: At the park. We will notify parents if we need to stay inside due to high winds that are forecast.
- Wednesday: Drop off and pick up at the park. Our class is walking to the Museum for a Pioneer Christmas. One parent volunteer requested for the walk 11-11:45 and 1:15-2:00.
- Thursday: At FLE.
- Friday: At FLE. Library book exchange.
- Dec. 4 – Outdoor crafts & bonfire (parent helpers needed)
- Dec. 6 – School Christmas store (send $2 or more)
- Dec. 10 – Indoor craft day (parent helpers needed)
- Dec. 14 – Christmas concert (afternoon and evening performances)