We had a great time learning about bird nesting and building swallow houses. Thank you to Langley Field Naturalists and Metro Parks for supporting our learning. Thanks to the parent helpers, too!
The weeks ahead at a glance: March 4-15
- Monday, March 4 – At FLE. Send in Fun Fair raffle ticket booklets sold or not. Home reading exchange.
- Tuesday, March 5 – At the park.
- Wednesday, March 6 – Cypress Mountain snowshoe trip. Arrive at FLE at 8:25 for a quick bathroom break and load the school bus. We will meet at the front of the school. Bring a lunch and dress in layers for snowy activities.
- Thursday, March 7 – FLE. Home reading exchange.
- Friday, March 8 – FLE. Family Reading. Library book exchange. Report cards issued.
- Monday, March 11 – At the park. Aboriginal Story telling and Bannock making with Fern Gabriel.
- Tuesday, March 12 – At the park.
- Wednesday & Thursday, March 13-14 – At FLE – early dismissal at 1:45 for Student-led Conferences
- Friday, March 15 – at FLE. Last day before Spring Break.