A beautiful grove of fruit trees was in full blossom at Salmon River Wetlands.
Looking ahead at May 6-10:
- Monday – at the park. Please be sure you have paid the $2 field trip fee online. The office (and teacher) is not set up to receive cash. Sorry for any inconvenience! Today at the park I will lead a salmon dissection to learn about their amazing features and adaptations.
- Tuesday – at FLE. Bus for the Nicomekl field trip leaves at 10 AM. There will be room for any and all parents who would like to attend so please arrive at 9:45 AM if you signed up to join us. We will return before 12:20.
- Wednesday – at the park. LEPS will teach a workshop about frogs.
- Thursday – at FLE. Early dismissal for collaboration at 1:36. Last one of the year!
- Friday – at FLE.
- Family Reading 8:51-9:15. Please come if you can. Our students would like to perform their Readers’ Theatre Nursery Rhymes for you! They’ve been practicing hard and are proud of their reading skills.
- Teddy Bear day – students welcome to bring a teddy to school to do activities with. (Measuring, sorting, writing, reading, picnic, playing)
- Hot lunch
- Happy Mother’s Day on Sunday to all the moms in our community! I appreciate all you do to help your kids learn at their best!