This term, we’re working on expressing ideas either from their imaginations or their lives. Telling their stories through art and play is a great way to motivate children to become writers.
This week we’ll have a chance to share how each child is doing in school so far. You can sign up for in-person or virtual on Microsoft Teams. See you Wednesday or Thursday!
The week ahead: October 18-22
- Monday: Outdoors. Mushroom activities.
- Tuesday: Outdoors. Leaf activities.
- Wednesday: At FLE. Early Dismissal at 1:33 for Parent-Teacher Conferences.
- Thursday: At FLE. Earthquake drill. Library book exchange. Early Dismissal at 1:33 for Parent-Teacher Conferences.
- Friday: Professional Development Day (no school for students)