Check out the hands-on learning about capacity and weight, movement and materials from last week! Activities like this really show how much their independence and creative thinking skills have grown.
This week, we’re starting our park days at the new location where there’s a lot of fun to be had building and creating in the sandy mud. Rain pants are a must! We will provide buckets and shovels to share.
The week ahead: May 16-20
- Monday, May 16 – at the park.
- Tuesday, May 17 – at the park.
- Wednesday, May 18 – at FLE. Early dismissal for K students @ 11:33 AM.
- Thursday, May 19 – at FLE. Library.
- Friday, May 20 – No school. Professional Development Day.
Happy May Long Weekend! No school on Monday, May 24 – Victoria Day holiday.