We are making collections of interesting natural objects for journaling. Students use their 4 senses to notice, describe and draw them in detail.
The week ahead: October 24-28
- Monday – at the park. Pumpkin activities. Wear rain gear and warm layers!
- Tuesday – at the park. More pumpkin and fall activities!
- Wednesday – at FLE. Send money for cookie day if you want to.
- Thursday – at FLE. Library book exchange. Cookie Day.
- Friday – at the park.
- Monday, Oct. 31 – at FLE for Halloween activities. Students are welcome to wear or bring costumes (no weapons, masks). Please keep candy to a minimum in lunches. We will have a costume parade and fun Halloween crafts and games.